Yes I've been knitting for a long time, so here's a quick list of some of my favourite projects:
1. a pair of feather-fan wraps which I knitted in stripes of different styles and weights of yarn.
2. a lion hand puppet with a loop-stitch mane, that I knitted for my Girl Guide knitters badge.
3. a warm navy blue chunky beret with a crocheted peak, that I wear winter, after winter.
4. a cardigan in dark blue Debbie Bliss, tweed aran yarn, with wrapped front, a cosy collar and big buttons.
5. a second cardigan, knitted from the same pattern, in moss-green Debbie Bliss, tweed aran yarn!
6. rusty-orange-coloured fingerless mitts, with cable pattern and long, wrist-hugging ribbed cuff.
7. a long, super chunky, infinity scarf, knitted in a colour-changing green and yellow yarn
- that was such perfectly timed knitting for the unusually snowy British winter of 2010-2011.