Terms and conditions of use
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative, the owner and operator of this Website, KnitWithHannah.co.uk
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website.
By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
b. print one copy of the Content
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
9. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative or that of our affiliates.
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
12. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
13. Whilst Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
14. Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
15. Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
17. To the extent that the Website and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software; c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
20. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
22. These terms and conditions contain the whole agreement between the parties relating to its subject matter and supersede all prior discussions, arrangements or agreements that might have taken place in relation to the terms and conditions.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative details
27. Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative of The Avon, Wells Lane, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG287AU operates the Website knitwithhannah.co.uk.
You can contact Hannah Gilly trading as Hannah Gilly Creative by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONLINE STORE TERMS
- Our website offers a range of products and or services for sale. Where we refer to an 'item' we are referring to a single product or service available for purchase on this website.
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that the details displayed for a particular item offered for sale are correct at the time when the information was entered onto the system.
- Whilst care is taken to ensure that we display as accurately as possible appearances, colours, textures or finishes, what you will see on your computer monitor or equipment may differ and so we cannot guarantee that images are an accurate representation of the actual goods or services that you are purchasing.
- We may not be able to accept your order due to one or more of the following reasons, or for a reason not listed below:
i) The item you have ordered is out of stock.
ii) We cannot authorise your payment or have reasonable grounds to suspect your payment may be fraudulent.
iii) There has been a pricing or product description error.
iv) There is a system or procurement failure.
v) You have failed our customer validation checks.
vi) You are requesting delivery to a country outside of our current delivery areas.
- When you place an order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. This email is not confirmation that your order has been accepted by us.
- Your order will only be accepted by us once your goods have been dispatched.
MODIFICATIONS TO OUR SERVICE AND PRICING
- Prices for items are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue any part of the service that we offer, or any part of content thereof, without any notice to you.
- We accept no liability to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuation of the service.
- During checkout, you may be presented with one or more options for delivery. Where an estimated timescale for delivery is provided, this is an estimate only and your items may be delayed in being received due to circumstances beyond our control (such as a courier delay, waiting for stock from suppliers, or at busy times).
- Please Note: We have begun shopping outside of the UK and Northern Ireland. Please be patient as there are still some delays in shipping due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Mostly these have passed now and any delays are more likely due to weather. If you are aware of such conditions in your country/area allow a few extra days for your parcel to be delivered.
- Delivery Rates:
United Kingdom including Northern Ireland - £3.95 for all orders £4.95 First ClassFree shipping when you spend over £70
European Countries (listed below) - £9.95 for all orders (EU delivery is paused)
Canada: Standard: £15.95 Tracked: £24.95
Australia and New Zealand: Standard: £19.95, Tracked: £24.95
USA: Standard: £19.95, Tracked: £24.95
- There may be times when products are out of stock, due to suppliers being behind with orders. This is more likely due to the coronavirus pandemic.
- We try to keep stock levels accurate on the website, but technology is sometimes not our friend, so if items appear to be available this may not always be the case.
- We will let you know via email if purchases will be waiting on a back order, and any order you wish to continue with will be held until stock is available. If you'd like the order to be split we will send what is in stock at no extra charge.
- If you are further afield: You'll find digital patterns available to purchase and if you are outside our current postage areas, but want to choose a delivery address within the above named countries, you can set your billing and delivery addresses as separate.
- You can also contact us here and request shipping information if you are willing to wait longer for delivery and will also waiver our returns terms.
- If you wish to cancel an order you have placed you must contact us immediately to ascertain whether the items have been dispatched or not. Where they have been dispatched, you will need to return the item to us and you will be responsible for paying the cost of returning the items.
- Where items have not been dispatched prior to a cancellation request, our refund policy will apply.
- Where you have ordered a personalised, perishable or time critical item (such as food, newspapers, event tickets or e-vouchers) you may not be able to cancel for a full refund.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- We shall not be liable for any direct, special, indirect or consequential or incidental damages including loss of profit or loss of opportunity as a result of the use of or the inability to use any items that have been ordered on this website.
- You agree to indemnify us and our agents, officers, directors and employees, immediately and on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of any of our terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with English Law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England & Wales.
- Should any part-term or term be found to be unenforceable then the remainder of the terms and conditions shall continue to have full force and effect as if the invalidated term was not present.
- Should any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these terms and conditions arise where it is beyond our reasonable control, we will not be responsible to you for such delay or failure nor liable for any loss that you incur, howsoever caused.
Returns and Refunds
1. This section sets out the returns and refunds policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Knit With Hannah.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are perishable or have a suggested date for usage (e.g. magazines, dated subscriptions).
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable digital product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service.
*Where you have purchased an online course or workshop, please contact us for further information. These digital products can be used as soon as purchased, but we can take individual circumstances into account and may give a partial refund at our discretion.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service that has not yet been provided) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days, up to 7-10 days, to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.