Your experience means a lot to us…
feel fully informed and free to ask any questions
Definitions and interpretation
collectively all information that you submit to Hannah Gilly Creative via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 and;
Cookies: a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Hannah Gilly Creative, we or us
Hannah Gilly Creative of The Avon, Wells Lane, Whitchurch, Hampshire, RG287AU;
UK and EU Cookie Law: the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or You: any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Hannah Gilly Creative and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Hannah Gilly Creative and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website: the website that you are currently using, knitwithhannah.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
GDPR: General Data Protection Regulation
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you: a. Name
b. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
c. Financial information such as credit/debit card numbers;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
e. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
f. Operating system (automatically collected);
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the GDPR 2018, Hannah Gilly Creative is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for at least 1 month.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and/or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the GDPR 2018. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products/services;
c.transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
Third party websites and services
10. Hannah Gilly Creative may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
statement of other websites prior to using them.
Changes to business ownership and control
14. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
15. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
16. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
17. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
18. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
19. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
21. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Hannah Gilly Creative (where such Data is held).
22. Data security is of great importance to Hannah Gilly Creative and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
23. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
24. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
25. This Website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Hannah Gilly Creative has carefully chosen these Cookies and has taken steps to ensure that your privacy is protected and respected at all times.
26. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
27. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Hannah Gilly Creative to provide a better experience and service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
28. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
29. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however, you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
30. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
35. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
36. This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Hannah Gilly Creative by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
38. You should also read our Terms and Conditions, here
40. updated 13th July 2018