You’ve seen the YouTube tutorials, now you want to knit those cosy patterns up for yourself!
- This elbow patch will give more life to your child’s school cardigan, or your Dad’s favourite gardening aran jumper that he’ll never give up!
- Knit up some Christmas baubles for your tree, or to display in the window.
- The Cable Place Mat is a great way to introduce yourself to cable knitting with the YouTube tutorial to go along with it.
- How about some of the friendship bracelets too? An ideal pattern to knit up with a first time younger knitter to hand out to all their besties at school at the end of term.
- And this Lacey Scarf, a cheat’s way to make intentional holes in your knitting – you’ll love the effect. Not part of a whole tutorial on YouTube, but mentioned enough so I know you’ll love this too!
Select a single pattern, or choose the whole bundle for a nice discount!
Brand: Knit With Hannah, designed by Hannah
Needle Type: single-pointed, 25cm, bamboo. Multiple sizes, details given in tutorials, and on the patterns
Materials: Perfect patterns to knit up from your stash – can’t go wrong with a declutter while knitting!